What was born/created first: Betty White or automatically sliced bread?
To answer this week’s Tech Trivia and to find resources to help you, click on this link: Tech Trivia (week of June 26, 2021).
Click on the links below to find previous Tech Trivia questions and answers.
- June 19, 2021: What handheld video game console was the first to be played in space?
- June 12, 2021: The R.O.U.S. (Rodents of Unusual Size) from this famous movie have been referenced in multiple video games, including Borderlands Z, Fallout Las Vegas, and World of Warcraft: Legion.
- June 5, 2021: In what year was Nintendo founded?
- May 29, 2021: Which famous game’s name combines the Latin word for four and the inventor’s favorite sport (tennis)?
- May 22, 2021: The date selected to be the Day of Kindness in Pennsylvania was inspired by this famous children’s television show host.
- May 15, 2021: In what year was the first cartoon published in an American newspaper?
- May 7, 2021: What board game was played by Pharaoh Tutankhamun and Queen Nefertari?
- April 10, 2021: What man-made object in space can be seen from Earth with the naked eye?
- March 20, 2021: In which newspaper was the term “O.K.” first published?
- March 13, 2021: In 1784, which inventor first suggested the concept of Daylight Saving Time?
- March 6, 2021: What hip-swiveling toy was first patented in March 1963?
- February 27, 2021: What was the first and last song to win a Grammy awarded for the Best Disco Recording?
- February 16, 2021: What was the first video played on MTV?
- February 6, 2021: In preparation for the Friendship 7 Mission in 1962, astronaut John Glenn was concerned about the computer’s ability to correctly perform all of the necessary calculations. Who did John Glenn specifically request to review all of the calculations for the mission?
- January 30, 2021: What device does Peter Quill use to listen to music in Guardians of the Galaxy?
- January 23, 2021: What was the first animated movie featuring Morgan Freeman?
- January 16, 2021: What color were Dorothy’s slippers in the original Wizard of Oz book?
- January 8, 2021: What kind of car was used as a time machine in the movie Back to the Future?
- December 16, 2020: What were “jigsaw puzzles” originally called in the 1760s?
- December 4, 2020: What name did Erno Rubik initially give his invention?
- November 20, 2020: Which group of people invented rubber in 1600 B.C.?
- November 13, 2020: Who coined the term “virtual reality”?
- November 6, 2020: Who invented paper in 105 CE?
- October 30, 2020: What insect caused the first identified “computer bug” in 1947?
- October 23, 2020: What three computer keys will reopen all recently closed tabs if you press them at the same time using the Chrome browser on a PC or Chromebook?
- October 16, 2020: What programming language was named after the first computer programmer?
- October 9, 2020: What were the first words spoken on the telephone?